Need to gain access to your property quickly? We are here to serve.
Gaining entry to your property is critical, whether you need to open for business on time, or you need to grab the keys the wind just locked in your house.
- The first 15 minutes of us attempting to pick your lock is included in our
mobilization fee of $95.
- If the lock proves impossible to pick, we can still remove and replace
it. We then charge $45 to replace a cylinder. Additional fees may apply if
you want the new cylinder to operate on your old keys.
Let us get you back into your car, so you can get back to whatever it is that you do.Car Opening
We've all locked our keys in the car. The bad news? You're probably stranded until you get help. The good news? We are only a phone call away.
- We charge our flat mobilization fee of $95 to open car doors. If
your keys are locked in the car, we can reunite you with them.
- More good news: most car insurance policies include some
form of roadside assistance. Our car opening service usually
qualifies, so our service might be reimbursable by your
- Why use us, rather than your uncle's coworker's roommate?
We are experience, insured, and professional.
* Please note that all services and fee listed above are in addition to our mobilization fee of $95, unless otherwise noted. The mobilization fee covers our time and cost bringing our workshops-on-wheels to you.