- Standard keys do NOT have a plastic casing around the head.
Most automobiles manufactured prior to 2000 fall in this
Duplicate transponder keys (no remote head).
We cut high security key blanks!
- What is a transponder key?
- A transponder key has a small RFID chip in it. The RFID
chip sends a signal to the main computer in the car,
indicating that the car is OK to start. Even if you have a key
with the right cuts, the RFID chip must be programmed to
get the vehicle to start!
Duplicate transponder keys (with a remote head).
- What is a remote-head transponder key?
- A remote-head transponder key is the same as a regular
transponder key, except that the key head has controls
for features such as door controls, alarm activation
(panic function), and possibly remote car starting.
New key fobs, including programming.
- Key fobs are the remotes that control doors, set off the
car alarm, and may remotely start your vehicle.
- They are typically attached to a key ring, and save you
time getting into and locking down your vehicle.